About Pinup Doll Australia 2018
Pinup Doll Australia is a National Pinup Event that was created by Pinups for Pinups and is run by a Committee of Pinups who give local and regional winners/place holders a chance to compete on a National stage. We are proud to give our entrants an equal footing and where they can bring their intepreatation of "Pinup" to a National and International level .
We pride ourselves on being upfront, supportive, accountable and credible.
Code of Conduct
In order to enter Pinup Doll Australia 2018, you must read and agree to the following:
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Entrants must identify as female.
- All photographs submitted will be available on social media for public voting and could be used for promotion and media purposes for Pinup Doll Australia. We require at least 3 photos for use.
- All photographs submitted must have a photographer release supplied.
- Full nudity or sexually explicit images are not permitted in any submitted photographs or on any stage at any Pinup Doll Australia event.
- An entry fee of $49.95 is payable for participation in the National Titles to be held at Chromefest. Please note: entrants who have received an invitation must pay a one-off $49.95 entry fee. Online applicants must pay a $20 administration fee for the committee to review your application and talent video; this will not be refunded if you are unsuccessful. If you are successful, a remainder of $29.95 will be required. All payments are payable by PayPal to: email@example.com. You must include your pinup name in the notes.
- Payment of event fee and submission of entry form to Pinup Doll Australia implies acceptance of the code of conduct as outlined.
- Photographs from prize shoots with sponsors are to be submitted to Pinup Doll Australia for promotional use.
- Pinup Doll Australia entrants will conduct themselves in a professional, respectful and courteous manner at all times during both their regional event and the national event and any media opportunities presented by the committee.
- Pinup Doll Australia entrants will not engage in slander or defamatory activity against the judges, committee, other entrants or sponsors in verbal, written or electronic form.
- Pinup Doll Australia will not tolerate bullying, victimisation or ostracising of any entrants, judges or committee members.
- Pinup Doll Australia entrants will be responsible for their own actions and any costs or legal action incurred that is brought about by their actions.
- Illegal behaviour, behaviour that brings Pinup Doll Australia into disrepute or tarnishes the reputation of Pinup Doll Australia, judges, sponsors or committee will not be tolerated.
- Breach of items 9 to 13 could result in counselling from the committee, restrictions on eligibility, removal from an event or removal of a title. All decisions regarding behaviour of a Pinup Doll Australia entrant will be considered in isolation by the committee.
- As part of our commitment to nurturing and encouraging regional and local competitors, Pinup Doll Australia reserves the right of entry to entrants that have not received a title at a state, national or international level in a pinup or vintage event.
- Previous national or regional finalists of PDA and any current or previous state, national or international competitors or title holders from other pinup or vintage based events are ineligible for entry into PDA National Titles.
- Pinup Doll Australia strives to create events that are affordable and accountable. We aim to keep our entry fee under $50, therefore any entrant participating in any other event with an entry fee higher than $50 will not be eligible to compete in PDA as it goes against our principles.
- Entrants will not be eligible for a refund if they are found to have breached this code of conduct.